[OpenLayers-Dev] Tiled WFS layer

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 19:45:40 EDT 2007

Martin,
The WFS only is required to return GML, and GML doesn't contain style
information. (You need to associate a Style Layer Descriptor SLD file to
get styling.)
The concept is to keep data and style separate.

KML has a different concept and have data and style in the one document
(like HTML). And some WFS's like Geoserver also return KML.

--
Cameron Shorter
Systems Architect, http://lisasoft.com.au