[OpenLayers-Dev] pgRouting + OpenLayers

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Thu Sep 27 00:55:47 EDT 2007

Awesome work, chris!

Hopefully we'll see more people who are interested in doing work with
routing. I talked to Paul Spencer earlier today and he said that he's
got it running live on a site too... though I never did get the chance
to see his demo. Can you send the link, Paul?

This kind of application using OpenLayers is the just the thing to
turn heads in the non-geo world, which I think in the long run is
helpful to establishing the project as a serious alternative to the
big commercial competitors. Look ma, we can do it too!