[OpenLayers-Dev] Regarding licensing

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Apr 16 06:37:02 EDT 2008

Hi Kenneth,

the BSD license is liberal, allowing you to make use of OpenLayers in
pretty much any way you want.  Giving visible credit to the developers
is considered polite behaviour, but I think all you are required to do
is maintain copyright notices for OpenLayers and the other libraries
it builds on in your code or any portion thereof.

If you wish to contribute to the project, you may complete a
contributors license agreement found at:

http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/HowToContribute

Cheers

Paul