[OpenLayers-Dev] Layering Print Problem

Patrick Valsecchi patrick.valsecchi at camptocamp.com
Tue Aug 26 10:30:20 EDT 2008

Hi,

Looks like everybody does the same... There is a server side print module in
MapFish as well.

Demo page (sorry not many layers):
  http://demo.mapfish.org/mapfishsample/trunk/examples/print/simple.html

Documentation:
  http://trac.mapfish.org/trac/mapfish/wiki/PrintModuleDoc

Support layers with SVG format, rotations, complex page layouts, ...

Implemented in Java (servet), but has a pylons controller as well.

For the moment, it outputs only a PDF, but there is a ticket for bitmap
formats.

CU