[OpenLayers-Dev] How to add multiple measure geometry

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 12:01:31 EST 2008

Hi. I suppose you have a measure listener registered on the measure
control. The object passed to this listener includes a "geometry"
property referencing the drawn geometry. So, in addition to displaying
your measure result, you can have your listener create a feature from
the geometry and add that feature to a vector layer. Hope this helps,

Eric