[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers and prototype

fgenin fgenin at bcisa.com
Fri Feb 1 03:58:48 EST 2008

Hi erik and paul,

thanks for your responses!

It seems that I've not well integrated the prototype.js in my class
javascript loader. Now , I have no errors.  I have integrated the proto menu
from

http://yura.thinkweb2.com/scripting/contextMenu/

and it works very well,

I think that is be a good thing to integrate a context menu in further
releases of OpenLayers ...

Thanks

Fabrice
GIS developper