[OpenLayers-Dev] make a point on a map

steve1000 ligerstephane at free.fr
Sat Feb 16 04:09:27 EST 2008

Hi,

I thought to take the example: modify-feature.html and modify the controls
of navigate in draw point at start for then change in modify feature when
the person clic on the map. But I don't know how to make.
I saw than
OpenLayers.Handler.Point ---->Point.js in the directory Handler of the
directory Openlayers  of the directory lib
What is that in the file  modify-feature.html in the function
"modifyOptions":
  onModificationStart: function(feature){}what is it?
 and
 OpenLayers.Console.log("start modifying", feature.id) where is this
function? and what is it?

I would modify the controls and to sand the position of  the point on my two
divs.
Thank you for the reponse

A+ Steve