[OpenLayers-Dev] delete a marker when i redraw an other marker

steve1000 ligerstephane at free.fr
Sun Feb 24 10:08:47 EST 2008

Thanks for the reponse,
Then i stay wait for the solution, i found it. I take the exemple (yes, all
is in the example) popups.html and I modified a few.
For example in the init, i add:
map.events.register("click", map, function(e) {
        	var lonlat = map.getLonLatFromViewPortPx(e.xy);
		document.getElementById('Nord').value = lonlat.lat;
		document.getElementById('Est').value = lonlat.lon;
		addMarker(lonlat.lon,lonlat.lat);
		});
I modified too:
function addMarker(x,y) {
    markers = new OpenLayers.Layer.Markers("zibo");
        map.addLayer(markers);
        feature = new OpenLayers.Feature(layer,new OpenLayers.LonLat(x,y));
        marker = feature.createMarker();
        markers.addMarker(marker);
        marker.events.register("mousedown", marker, mousedown);
	}
and :
function removelayer() {
        //layer.destroy();
        map.removeLayer(markers);
	}
I add too in the body:
<input type='button' value='Efface' onClick="removelayer()">

There are still some bug, but i's good.

Thanks you for your reponse

A+ Stéphane