[OpenLayers-Dev] meetings

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 21:35:02 EST 2008

I've added my timeslot, but also noted that I will not be a regular
participant, only attending when there is an issue of concern to
Mapbuilder of development are doing at work. So take other participants
preferences into account before mine. I don't want to see someone take
an inconvenient timeslot, then get disappointed because I don't turn up.