[OpenLayers-Dev] Tiled WFS layer (need feedback)

Roald de Wit rdewit at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 28 00:24:24 EST 2008

Hi Martijn,

I'm interested in the work you've done on WFS tiling. Have you got your
code in a sandbox too or can you please create a ticket and a patch for
this, so people can have a look at it?

Kind regards, Roald

--
Roald de Wit
Software Engineer
roald.dewit at lisasoft.com

Commercial Support for Open Source GIS Software
http://lisasoft.com/LISAsoft/SupportedProducts/