[OpenLayers-Dev] Motion: Add Pierre Giraud as trunk committer

Andreas Hocevar andreas.hocevar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 17:52:53 EST 2008

Congratulations, Pierre! +1 (sorry for copying your move, but it just
seems appropriate :-)). You really deserve to finally become a trunk
committer.

I want to thank all of you for your trust in me and the good
cooperation so far!  It would be an honour for me to hopefully
contribute useful stuff and help in advancing the project.

Thanks to all of you!
Andreas.