[OpenLayers-Dev] Motion: Add Andreas Hocevar to trunk committers list

Andreas Hocevar andreas.hocevar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 13:52:52 EST 2008

Hi,

On Jan 11, 2008 2:25 PM, Christopher Schmidt <crschmidt at metacarta.com> wrote:
> With PSC support from Erik, Tim, Paul, Cameron, and myself, this motion
> passes. Your account has been added to the list of trunk committers.
> Please read "Acquiring and Using Reposititory Commit Privileges" on the
> HowToContribute wiki page, and welcome to the team!

I confirm to have read and understood the chapter "Acquiring and Using
Reposititory Commit Privileges" on the HowToContribute wiki page.

I want to thank the PSC and the whole OpenLayers community for their
trust in me.  I am looking forward to collaborating with all of you on
exciting new features, bug fixes and whatever has to be done to keep
OpenLayers on top of the OpenSource mapping libraries.

Regards,
Andreas.