[OpenLayers-Dev] PNG - AGG image, opacity and IE7

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Jul 18 03:20:18 EDT 2008

I have seen this as well. It happens whenever you set the "alpha" value
in IE7.
It even happens if the value is set to 1.0, but a fix in OpenLayers 2.6
removes
the "alpha" value if the opacity value is greater than 1.0.
(OpenLayers.Util.modifyDOMElement line 191).

I'm fairly sure its an IE bug.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S