[OpenLayers-Dev] svn 1.5

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Tue Jul 29 14:39:33 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 10:45:00PM -0400, Tim Schaub wrote:
> Hey-
>
> Wondering if others think a move to subversion 1.5 would be good.
>
> A few features would be nice for OL development.  Particularly merge
> tracking.  From the release notes:

At the moment, moving to subversion 1.5 on the server is a no-go. I'm
assuming the stuff that you are talking about requires server upgrades.

It doesn't look like Subversion 1.5 has been backported to Debian Etch
(which is what the OL server uses), and I'd prefer not to install from
sources other than debian repositories.