[OpenLayers-Dev] Summer of Code: Why two 'web-based configuration' ideas?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 06:40:30 EDT 2008

PS. I suggest discussing this during the Mapbuilder team meeting in 1.5
days at:

Place    Time
Sydney    Tue 06:00
Amsterdam (Central European Time)    Mon 20:00
New York (Eastern Standard Time)    Mon 14:00
Los Angeles (Western Standard Time)    Mon 11:00
Greenwich Mean Time    Mon 19:00

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?hour=19&min=0&sec=0&p1=240&p2=16&p3=179&p4=137

--
Cameron Shorter