[OpenLayers-Dev] OWS Manager as AddIn

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 16:12:15 EDT 2008

Arnd,
If you are using WMC, then the <Extension> is the right place to put
extra services.

However, you would probably also be interested in the proposed Open Web
Services Context schema: http://www.ogcnetwork.net/schemas/owc/

This spec is the proposed enhancement to the WMC spec and allows you to
insert layers from a number of other sources too: WFS, GML, KML, etc.

(We have been using OWS Context in the Mapbuilder project)