[OpenLayers-Dev] How to change displayProjection for MousePosition Control

"Bernd Grünefeld" bernd.gruenefeld at gmx.de
Thu Mar 27 10:42:51 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I initialze my map with projection: "EPSG:31467".

In the MousePosition Control i want to display the coordinates in epsg:4326 in DD MM SS.

If I change the displayProjection of MousePosition to epsg:4326:

mp=new OpenLayers.Control.MousePosition();
mp.displayProjection = new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326");
map.addControl(mp);

the coordinates displayed are still in EPSG:31467.
Is this a bug or what i`m  doing wrong?

--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free