[OpenLayers-Dev] OSGeo mentor for Erik Hazzard?

Burgholzer,Robert rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov
Thu May 15 09:23:35 EDT 2008

Hey all,

My two cents in here as well.  I have been in contact with Erik
regarding his project, and while I am far from an OL expert, I have been
playing around with the OLON stuff, and while not qualified to be a
mentor, I most certainly would be willing to devote an hour or two per
week to assist in any way possible.

r.b.

Robert W. Burgholzer

Surface Water Modeler