[OpenLayers-Dev] vector-behavior review

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Fri May 23 06:13:04 EDT 2008

tschaub, sbenthall, could you review the changesets
<http://trac.openlayers.org/changeset/7261> and
<http://trac.openlayers.org/changeset/7266>. They basically involve
creating the spatial filter in the BBOX strategy instead of in the WFS
protocol (as discussed on IRC). The WFS protocol just adds its own
specific bits in the filter before it passes it to the filter format.
I wanted to test this change using the v2-bbox-wfs-gml.html example
but that example does not work for me. If you think the changesets are
ok and work for you, either merge them into vector-behavior or ask me
to do it. Thanks guys,

PS sbenthall: I wanted to send you this in private but I don't have
your email address.
--
Eric