[OpenLayers-Dev] call for votes: OpenLayers 2.7 Final Release?

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 03:29:07 EDT 2008

Hey all, Cheers to everyone for getting [such enthusiastic] votes in
for the 2.7!

I accidentally got caught in a wierd brazilian time warp on thursday
night and didn't
have the presence to make the actual release on friday morning.

...and for the last 24 hours or so, we've all been in airplanes making
our way here
to the cape town.

Anyways! the buzzer has not yet rung and I promise I'll do it this evening!

Erik