[OpenLayers-Dev] Is Openlayers.org free for Commercial use?

Stephen Tan tabnk at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 04:17:23 EST 2009

Hi

I am currently working on a web-based project that utilize online Map for a school research project.

One part of our project is about tracing and tracking the products (from one company warehouse to another) with latitude and longitude data took from portable GPS device attached to the truck, than use the openlayer javascript API generate the Map and path to show the trace history of product movement.

However, at later time if we need to commercialize this project, do we need to pay any fees for using openlayer API?
What is the term and condition for commercial usage?

Thank...

Regards