[OpenLayers-Dev] Additional Lang Files

Chris Claydon chris.claydon at autodesk.com
Fri Jan 30 11:58:58 EST 2009

Thank you very much for this information. (I was looking at the 2.7 source rather than trunk - the Spanish file must have been added after that branch was created).

Following your recommendation, we'll implement the new resource(s) based on the de.js file (i.e. two-character extension, extend English resources).

Chris.