[OpenLayers-Dev] Safari, Chrome and graphicName: "cross"

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Fri Jan 30 12:02:00 EST 2009

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 08:53:08AM -0800, SebastienLachance wrote:
> It only happen when I'm dragging the feature. If I use "circle", everything
> works fine and when I use "star", "square", "triangle" it fails.

I don't get crashes, but I definitely do get buggy behavior. I would say
that it looks like WebKit isn't up to snuff on this. Since Firefox and
Opera both have no problems with it, my suggestion would be to narrow it
down to a problem that can  be submitted as a bug in Webkit, and then
find another solution to your problem.

Best of luck,