[OpenLayers-Dev] SLD support against ArcGIS Server

bartvde at osgis.nl bartvde at osgis.nl
Thu Jul 2 09:58:53 EDT 2009

Hi Chris,

we've already "complained" and they have created bugs for this in their
support system, so at least they have acknowledged that they are doing
something wrong here.

But it will probably take them a while to get it fixed so if we can
"patch" OpenLayers in the meantime without breaking anything else that
would be great!

Best regards,
Bart