[OpenLayers-Dev] page does not show any thing

mkabeer mkabeer at tamimicg.com
Tue Jul 14 03:19:55 EDT 2009

Hi Tim,

First of all Thank you very much.

i did as you said i copied the 1-basics.html into goeserver/www folder then
i run from web
http://localhost:8910/geoserver/www/1-basics.html

it does not show

if type wrong html file name like
http://localhost:8910/geoserver/www/1-b.html
the server is there is no file that means the server can read html file now
but inside html file there is some thing wrong can you please look at the
code here following

    <head>
    <script src="openlayers/lib/OpenLayers.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript">

            var map;
            function init() {
                map = new OpenLayers.Map('map');