[OpenLayers-Dev] Topology proposal

Björn Harrtell bjorn.harrtell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 03:19:21 EDT 2009

I won't argue for the current name, and can see your point so.. we'll
see what happens :)

Anyway, I put togheter the current code into a patch against current
trunk for further discussion which might help you review the source
(which would be highly appriciated):

http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/2125

/Björn