[OpenLayers-Dev] VirtualEarth onResize() event.

Diez, Matthew Matthew.Diez at iem.com
Tue Jun 16 20:41:26 EDT 2009

I believe that the VirtualEarth layer needs to have the following method
attached:

   	onMapResize: function() {
   		this.mapObject.Resize(this.map.size.w, this.map.size.h);
    },

Unlike other types of 900913 layers, VirtualEarth doesn't automatically
recalculate its bounds on the SetCenter (or SetCenterAndZoom) methods.

This, at least, fixes a handful of my problems. Can anyone else confirm
it? Shall I build out and post a test case to explain my rationale?

Matthew D. Diez
Software Engineer - GIS and Meteorology
Innovative Emergency Management, Inc.
8550 United Plaza Boulevard, Suite 501