[OpenLayers-Dev] WMS: jpeg override

bartvde at osgis.nl bartvde at osgis.nl
Thu Mar 12 04:43:27 EDT 2009

Okay, let me give an example why this bothers me.

When reading in a WMC document with layerParams:

var format = new OpenLayers.Format.WMC({layerParams: {transparent:
'TRUE'}, layerOptions: {isBaseLayer: false, singleTile: true, buffer: 0,
ratio: 1, displayOutsideMaxExtent: true}});

I want all WMS overlays to be transparent. But there can be 1 layer at the
bottom of the stack which is a jpeg aerial photograph in the WMC.

So I would need some kind of conditional layerParams, which is currently
not possible and a bit of a hassle to implement.

That's why I am advocating removing the jpeg override.

Best regards,
Bart