[OpenLayers-Dev] 2.8 Triage Meeting next week?

Roald de Wit roald.dewit at lisasoft.com
Fri Mar 13 01:51:54 EDT 2009

Hi,

Christopher Schmidt wrote:
> I realize this totally screws over our Australian contributors; Roald
> has expressed some interest in a few tickets, so hopefully he can share
> any state on the list bforehand, and our PSC chair can act as an
> advocate.

Yeah, that's in the middle of the nite. Thanks for thinking of us
though!. There are some tickets I'm interested in: not surprisingly the
ones we created (#1888 and #1975). They both come with a patch and are
ready for review (although the latter does not have tests yet but works
amazingly well: this form of resizing looks like rotation over the z-axis).

I'd like to implement the following feature for 2.8: ExtendedData
support in KML (#1955) but that would be dependent on the demand for it
and the available time I have. It would be very basic KVP support (no
schemas).

Cheers, Roald

--
Roald de Wit
Software Engineer
roald.dewit at lisasoft.com

Commercial Support for Open Source GIS Software
http://lisasoft.com/LISAsoft/SupportedProducts/

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or professional privilege and copyright. No representation is made that this email is free of viruses or other defects. If you have received this communication in error, you may not copy or distribute any part of it or otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please advise the sender of your incorrect receipt of this correspondence.