[OpenLayers-Dev] simple patch for vector marker tootips (1946) review requested

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 20:42:29 EDT 2009

this has been committed to trunk, it's FF and IE only now, anyone
interested in having a stab at webkit / safari / chrome / opera ?

opera is a bit quirky with images, I fixed a mapguide bug a while ago which
might help anyone looking at this

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/612

--
Zac Spitzer -