[OpenLayers-Dev] feature events

mickeyholland michael at mulholland.hu
Fri Nov 27 07:09:00 EST 2009

Solved it.

Downloaded the example html at

http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/tschaub/select/examples/feature-events.html

and with it comes a working set of files (FeatureAgent.js and Vector.js are
different to those available on the sandbox link shown below - even though
the js ref in the example html appears to point to the same place!)

http://trac.openlayers.org/browser/sandbox/tschaub/select/lib/OpenLayers/FeatureAgent.js?rev=9739

=)