[OpenLayers-Dev] general questions regarding the process of patches for new/enhanced functionality

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Wed Oct 7 02:17:22 EDT 2009

Hi Tim,

thanks for the review. Renaming seems reasonable, I guess there is no
wrong or right.

As for the default: I chose not to break the behaviour of the control
when being called without the parameter "eliminateDuplicates" set. On
the other hand: I can hardly guess of any situation where you wanted
duplicate atttribution texts.

Just my two cents,

Regards,
Marc