[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers 2.9 Release Candidate 3

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Thu Apr 15 15:58:53 EDT 2010

The OpenLayers Development Team is proud to announce the third release
candidate of OpenLayers 2.9!

RC3 closes an additional small number of bugs in the 2.9 RC2 Release:

 * Certain KML files are not being parsed properly (#2398)
 * GetFeature request sent twice in GetFeature Control (#2581)
 * Updated i18n files (#2582)

We invite you to help us test the third 2.9 release candidate! To test 2.9 RC3 in
your applications, include the following tag in your OpenLayers-powered
page:

 <script src="http://openlayers.org/api/2.9-rc3/OpenLayers.js"></script>

As always, the source is available at http://openlayers.org/download/.
Bug reports can be filed in Trac, under the 2.9RC3 version and 2.9 milestone.

For information on possible changes that will need to be made between
this version of OpenLayers and previous versions, please look at the
Release notes, available at the Release Notes information[1].

We look forward to your feedback on this release.

[1] http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/Release/2.9/Notes#CompatibilityNotes