[OpenLayers-Dev] releasing 2.9

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Fri Apr 23 08:40:24 EDT 2010

*shrug*

If so, it must have been manual, and since it was never added to our release process, I don't know how it was done. (This is a side effect of losing Erik as our 'Write it down!' taskmaster.)

It seems like we have a number of small fixes which might be appropriate for a 2.10, so if so, we should just add this to our release process steps for that release. I don't have a good suggestion on how to do this, other than manual editing.

-- Chris