[OpenLayers-Dev] SLD Select Control Bug

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Sat Apr 24 14:36:53 EDT 2010

Btw, this is still sandbox code and no OpenLayers code as yet.

Right, but in my opinion (I wrote the code), this is a problem of Geoserver.

With Mapserver the generated SLD works fine.

I've raised the issue with the Geoserver people, but got no answer:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.geoserver.user/20646

Best regards,
Bart