[OpenLayers-Dev] GML 3.2.1 support ticket

Steven Ottens steven at minst.net
Fri Aug 6 06:04:08 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm trying to get GML 3.2.1 working in OpenLayers. I figured that more people might be interested in this, so I opened a ticket to document my progress: http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/2777 Please note that this is a trial and error approach: I've got a WFS which talks GML 3.2.1 and I try to get it working in OpenLayers. Every snag I hit I try to solve and then document in the ticket.
Obviously it would be better to 'just' read the GML 3.2.1 specs and implement that in OpenLayers, but I like to keep my sanity ;)

If anyone is working on GML 3.2.1 please add your findings to the ticket.

Regards
Steven