[OpenLayers-Dev] integrate openlayers with deegree wms

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Thu Mar 25 15:36:43 EDT 2010

Hi infolcop.

Since your question IMO fits better to the users-list, I CC'ed my answer
to users at openlayers.org. I hope you are subscribed to that list as well.

As for your question: In terms of integration of a WMS into OpenLayers
it does not matter which software is used to publish the WebMapService.
You should be able to integrate the WMS from deegree just like any other
WMS.
If you still have problems using your WMS inside of OpenLayers, I'd
suggest repling with the capabilities-document your WMS delivers.

Kind regards,
Marc