[OpenLayers-Dev] Map event confusion

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Thu Mar 25 17:38:17 EDT 2010

Hi Tim,

so it is safe to assume that those events aren't used from within
OpenLayers, right?

At least I don' feel so stupid anymore :-) (Beacause I couldn't get the
to work with simple examples)

Marking those in events as currently unused / obsolete (as with the
drag*-group of events) is an absolute necessity in my eyes. The
API-documentation lead me to trying these events out.

Thanks for the response,

Regards,
Marc