[OpenLayers-Dev] Map event confusion

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Fri Mar 26 08:47:28 EDT 2010

Hi all,

so do you all think I should open up a ticket with milestone 2.10
including a patch that does

    * leave the events in the EVENT_TYPES array as they currently are
    * but changes the documentation to not reference the events
          o addmarker,
          o removemarker,
          o clearmarkers,
          o dragstart,
          o dragend,
          o drag,
          o popupopen,
          o popupclose anymore?
    * should I add yet another ticket to remove the unneeded events in 3.0?

What do you think? I am willing to provide a patch for the above ticket.

Regards and thanks for your opinions,
Marc