[OpenLayers-Dev] Image path issue

Jeroen De Dauw jeroendedauw at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 00:56:10 EST 2010

Hey,

I'm using OpenLayers in a MediaWiki extension called Maps [0]. I've run into
an issue with the library with the latest version of MediaWiki which
introduces a resource loading framework called the Resource Loader. This RL
modifies JS and CSS and loads it by calling load.php, which is not in the
same directory as the OpenLayers lib. This is breaking the images that form
the map controls (generated img tags in the map that assume the image is in
"img", relative to where the lib is served from).

Is there a way to specify what path these images can be found on? And if
not, where do I file a feature request?

[0] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Maps

Cheers

--