[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: [52N SWE] SOS and Openlayers

Xurxo Mendez xmendez at udc.es
Tue Nov 23 03:21:52 EST 2010

[This message should be better in the OpenLayers list I think, so I'm adding
it.]

That sample is based on another example in @bartvde's sandbox, in which he
creates a standalone Layer subclass for SOS layers. For testing it you
should checkout the whole sample including the lib/ folder. But take a look
at http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/ticket/2842 and
http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/changeset/10902. If I'm right that
changeset is now applied to the trunk, so you can checkout it (svn checkout
http://svn.openlayers.org/trunk/openlayers/) and test your code again, now
without a specific OpenLayers.Layer.SOS class.

Best regards,

Xurxo Méndez Pérez

http://www.sonxurxo.com