[OpenLayers-Dev] FeatureAgent

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Mon Oct 4 04:11:48 EDT 2010

Hi,

you can use http://github.com/ahocevar/ol-performance/blob/master/static/script/FeatureAgent.js

The last two lines in the above file add the additional event types to Layer.Vector:

OpenLayers.Layer.Vector.prototype.EVENT_TYPES.push("featureover", "featureout",
    "featureclick", "nofeatureclick");

These two additional lines are the only difference from Tim's original.

Regards,
Andreas.

On Oct 4, 2010, at 09:59 , Stefanie Weykam wrote:

> Hi list members,
> I have come across a previous posting regarding Tim Schaub’s FeatureAgent. I am very interested too in drilling down all features of several layers in order to highlight, query etc.
>
> I already found the FeatureAgent.js in Tim’s sandbox. But the message (oct.2009) mentioned modifications on Vector.js as well.
> Is the a patch available ?
>
> Best regards

Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/