[OpenLayers-Dev] save vector

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Fri Oct 22 12:46:16 EDT 2010

Hi,

check the example wfs-protocol-transactions.html.

You will need to use e.g. Geoserver as a transactional WFS-T on your data. I would advise not to use shapefiles for WFS-T, but e.g. PostGIS.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Looking for flexible support on OpenLayers or GeoExt? Please check out http://www.osgis.nl/support.html