[SOLVED] Re: [OpenLayers-Dev] ProxyHost

Mohammed Rashad mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 08:31:23 EDT 2010

I solved the issue. The problem is if you are behind a proxy you should
include the proxysettings in the proxy.cgi file
the typical proxy settings for urllib is as follows
        proxy_handler = urllib2.ProxyHandler({"http" : "
http://proxy.rashadkm.in:8080"})
proxy_auth_handler = urllib2.ProxyBasicAuthHandler()
opener = urllib2.build_opener(proxy_handler, proxy_auth_handler)
urllib2.install_opener(opener)

Any one please add these lines to proxy.cgi or upload How_To_proxy.cgi so
that other can save time :)

--
Rashad