[OpenLayers-Dev] FOSS4G Code Sprint

Matt Priour mpriour at kestrelcomputer.com
Fri Sep 10 22:19:20 EDT 2010

I heard about all the internet connection woes at the conference. I'm not
surprised that there was not a very good chance for remote participation
this year. I'm looking forward to hopefully being there in person next year
in Denver.

Thanks for the links. The forking and branching guides were very helpful.

Matt Priour
Kestrel Computer Consulting