[OpenLayers-Dev] Maximum number of tiles requested

Xurxo Mendez xmendez at udc.es
Mon Sep 13 06:13:36 EDT 2010

Hi all,

in Firefox 3.x the limits are these (you can see/modify them typing
*about:config* in the URL bar):

network.http.max.connections (default is 30)
network.http.max.connections-per-server (default is 15)
network.http.max.persistent-connections-per-proxy (default is 8)
network.http.max.persistent-connections-per-server (default is 6)

Un saludo.

Xurxo Méndez Pérez

Runner for Android:
http://www.androidrunner.com