[OpenLayers-Dev] The domain for sale "freemap.in" is used in 5examples.

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Mon Sep 13 09:35:58 EDT 2010

On Sep 13, 2010, at 9:31 AM, ext Schuyler Erle wrote:

> We can just change the domain on that server also; the server hasn't gone away, just the domain.

But the content has been gone for a while? I never set that stuff back up after the server
disappeared originally, and I don't see it on the freemap server now, unless you
put it in some weird place. Probably easier just to point to other available
services (or set a new one up) than try to recover it; there was never anything
that complex there, other than the Boston Freemap.

-- Chris