[OpenLayers-Dev] Not only geometry attributes in OpenLayers.Control.SLDSelect

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Thu Sep 16 02:20:10 EDT 2010

Hi Roberto,

that's not the purpose of the control, it is meant for geometry based selections.

What you are looking for is querybuilder functionality if I am not mistaken, right? There is some stuff lying around in GeoExt but I am not sure there is something OpenLayers native for this.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Looking for flexible support on OpenLayers or GeoExt? Please check out http://www.osgis.nl/support.html