[OpenLayers-Dev] #345 — GET for loading print caps

Eric Lemoine eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com
Tue Sep 21 12:31:23 EDT 2010

Hi Andreas, and all

Sorry for not commenting in the ticket, but for some reason I can't
login to trac ATM.

It looks like the MapFish print servlet supports both POST and GET for
/info.json. In the MapFish Python framework we have a front-end
controller to the print module, and this controller supports GET only
for /info.json. I think GET makes the most sense, and it's only by
luck that the print servlet supports both methods. So I'm really not
sure why we'd need to make this configurable. What do you think?

And for GeoExt 1.0 to work with our Python controller I'd like that we
consider #345 for GeoExt 1.0.

Thanks,

--
Eric Lemoine