[OpenLayers-Dev] Code Sprint

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Tue Sep 21 14:10:37 EDT 2010

Hey Mike-

Thanks for this very generous offer!  I think it sounds like a great
place for a sprint.

Because the majority of our active core committers are in Europe, my
assumption is that the lowest cost option (in terms of plane tickets)
would be to have a sprint hosted in Europe.

However, I like the idea of a Canadian cottage experience and would be
happy if we could connect there for a sprint at some point.

Tim

--
Tim Schaub
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org